We created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We will do everything in our power to ensure your right to privacy in order to develop long lasting relationships with our customers that are built on trust.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us by email listed below.
This information applies to our online data collection and it does not apply to our offline data collection.
When you sign up to use our services, we collect personally identifiable information about you. In order for you to be comfortable using our services, we feel you should fully understand what information we gather and how we use it.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you sign up and submit your information to us or fill one of our online forms, we collect your contact information, such as:
- Your name, email, address, fax, address and phone number
- Our system records information about your session, such as the dates and times, IP address information
- We may also track requests you make for information on our products and services, and responses you provide to our surveys
- Demographic and profile data may also be collected at our site
- Financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date)
- From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
How We Use The Information
The information you provide on this form WILL NOT be shared to any third-party without your consent – PERIOD! This does not include subpoenas through legal procedure for law enforcement.
- When you provide your contact information (such as phone number and name) in order to sell your property, this information is made available to potential buyers so they may contact you directly. Only phone number and name are provided in this case.
- We may use your IP address and cookies to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address and cookies are used to gather broad demographic information.
- We use your billing information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing your order, we will use this information to contact you.
- New members will receive a welcome email containing their username and password in addition to instruction on how to use the website.
- We use information collected from surveys and contests to continually adjust our offering to our customers’ needs and to monitor perceived levels of customer service.Every message we send comes with removal instructions.
- We DO NOT sell, rent or otherwise make your personal information available to outside sources without your permission, unless we are doing so as an attempt to satisfy a request made by you as noted above.
- We use demographic information and profile data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
Communications from the Site
- We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions.
- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
- Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Each email comes with explicit instruction to remove yourself.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, and clear gifs, to create a profile of your preferences.
We tie your personally identifiable information, and your purchasing history, to information in the profile, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers and to improve the content of the site for you.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site
Limitations This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that any other site that you may link to from within this site, is a complete and separate entity and that we may not be held liable for their actions.
Security This site has implemented industry security measures to protect loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The security of your personal information is important to us
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Log Files As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Bulletin Boards If you use a bulletin board (forum) or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us by telephone or email listed below.
Business Transitions In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement